Monday, April 9, 2012

On the Menu

We've tried a couple of tasty new recipes around here lately.
Best Burgers Ever: These were really incredibly delicious. I'm not great at grilling burgers and these did burn a little when the sauce dripped, but YUM.
Asparagus, Goat Cheese and Lemon Pasta: This was extraordinary. I grilled a couple of chicken breasts to add to it, and we ate it al fresco at this little table. It was pure delight!

I'm trying to get back into creative meal planning. We have fallen back into the same old meals time after time, and I'm ready for some variation. Pinterest is, of course, an amazing resource for food ideas.

This week we'll be trying:
Tuscan White Beans with Spinach, Shrimp and Feta
Foccacia Sandwich with Roasted Veggies
Grilled Chicken Pitas

Besides that, we'll just have a big fat salad with grilled chicken. We have a faculty awards banquet to go to tonight and another night or two that will involve a thoughtless dinner (i.e., pizza or pasta), so that's it for this week.

What amazing recipes have you tried lately?

Linked up with Menu Plan Monday

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Wish I lived closer - would love to dine at your little bistro :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.