Friday, March 2, 2012

Homeschooling Through High School {A Simple Homeschool post}

high school lockers

Homeschooling high school. Those three little words can alarm the calmest parents. I have seen the stress cross their faces and watched their hands clench tightly. “I know my daughter is only 8, but I am already getting nervous about high school!”

Oh, please don’t get nervous. Don’t throw away those precious years pondering how in the world you will teach algebra and chemistry and essay writing. Enjoy them while they still like climbing trees and making baking soda-and-vinegar volcanoes.

But one of these days, yes: you will have to think about high school. …

{Come on over to Simple Homeschool to read the rest of my article!}

1 comment:

  1. i just 'pinned' this. ;) great information... my oldest will be considered 7th next yr, so i need to start thinking about this! ugh.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.