Thursday, January 13, 2011

Greeting Cards from Shutterfly

I totally love Shutterfly. I mean, I use them anyway, even without all the freebies, but in the past month I've received: 50 free Christmas cards, $25 gift certificate for blogging about my cards, and now 10 more free greeting cards. I decided to go with a winter-spring-summer-fall theme so that I could use these cards anytime. It took me about 10 minutes to do. I am seriously going to have to write some letters this year!

Picture In Landscape 5x7 folded card
Modern greeting cards and party invitations by Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I like Shutterfly too. I used them for our Christmas cards- which I got at a discount- and two calendars- all with free shipping. They have some good deals.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.