Sunday, May 20, 2007

We're Home!

May 20, 2007


There is absolutely nothing akin to the feeling of driving in one's driveway after a long vacation. And opening the windows and burning candles to get out the unused smells of the house. A load of wash churning in the washer and one humming in the dryer, and the house starts to smell and sound right again. And the sheer luxury of my own computer!

We had an absolutely spectacular vacation in Florida. Once the pictures are downloaded, I shall provide a grand tour, but for now, the above was taken on Day 3 of our Amazing Theme Park Vacation, this at Epcot. I also read 4 books during this week of bliss, reviews on my previous four posts! But now our regular life resumes, and I'm happy to be back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one. I have comment moderation on, so your comment will take a little bit to appear.